Wednesday, July 18, 2007

YAy, Im Still Alive and Posting!!

Hi all, still the most hopeless blogger in the world, but still alive and kicking!!. Have just had a really nice holiday,(well not going to work anyway) and I am looking forward to going up to the Hunter Valley this weekend- should be freezing and fun.

Sam has had his first birthday and has grown up so much.....so fast....and is sooooo cute. He started walking about 2 weeks before his birthday and now of course is running. This is a photo I took one day when I was babysitting during the holidays.

I had a fantastic birthday starting the day before at Alisons place where we went scrapbooking, had a cake and got lovely pressies. Then on the actual day I got lots of phone calls, emails and sms's, and everyone on the 3angels sent wishes, it all made me feel very special. Then I had a beautiful lunch on Sunday with Danielle, Alissa, Ben, Sam and Claude at the fabulous Summer Salt restaurant at Cronulla, which was superb.
Been doing lots of scrapbpooking, all sorts of different things and I will upload some of that at a later date.... soon though.

See you later. Enjoy one another. XXXX Sue

No comments: