Friday, April 11, 2008

Be Glad

Below are two Lo's I have done for thwe challenge on 3A's. I am very pleased to have kept up and I am 11 from 11!! it is an inspirational way to scrap and I am really enjoying it. I am also getting through a lot of old photos so that is a bonus.

Yesterday we got our next lesson in "Art that happens to be your Life" and I must say it was like a light going on in my brain(and that doesn't happen often!!!!!). It really spoke to me and now I understand why I like certain photos. What a fabulous photographer Alison is and she is sharing her knowledge in a very down to earth way. So I was able to go through my photos and in PS, change them to be more interpretive. I love it, I am VERY excited. I think the class will be a fabulous experience.

I also went to the hypnotherapist today for my weight management. He was fantastic and you also get motiveated to exercise and to relax. I think it will be very helpful as he teaches relaxion and meditation techniques as well as controlling and modifying your eating habits. I have to have 2 mor esessions, so we will see how it goes. You should see a new mw in 12 months. Hopefully anyway. :)





Claude and Bailey at the beach, having a ball. Bailey love it and will go out as far into the surf as Claude will take him.

















My Nan and Alissa. the look of love and pride on her face is gorgeous. I love this photo.















Bye for now. Enjoy Life!

No comments: