Saturday, April 12, 2008

Daily Doings


I did these double page LO this morning, as part of the daily challenges (supposed to be from a sketch, but doesn't really look anything like it!), about the weekend we spent in the Southern Highlands at Tree Tops, Bundanoon, in February. It was the weekend we were supposed to go to the Joe Cocker concert on the green but it was rained out. So we spent the weekend exploring antique shops, and we found our beautiful new sideboard. The leadlight windows in Tree Tops were beautiful, but hard to get a good photo of because of the overgrown garden outside (which was also gorgeous).
We spent yestreday at Claudes Mum's, clearing out rubbish and getting ready for the garage sale next weekend. Found some interesting old things to use on my pages.
Tonight we are going out for Tepinyaki for Claude's birthday, with Alissa, Ben and Danielle, so that should be lots of fun.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend,
Enjoy, XXXXSue

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sue, thanks for the comment on my blog, the great thing is I have a caravan full of scrapping stuff so it's not like I'll be going without. Have been checking out your blog, love your style, I am into antiques and leadlight and basically anything old so your layouts are just so easy to look at for me.
Take care
xxxxSue