Thursday, May 8, 2008




This is my Flashpoint Album, which came as a kit from BB . It is Gloria's. She also sent me an add on kit which was full of all sorts of amazing goodies. I had fun doing it and I love the result, full to the brim of her woderful techniques. Thank you g, I love your kits. it was featured on the front page of the BB newsletter which is always exciting!!!




And this is on the Home page of 3A's too. Both went up yesterday. It was a VERY rewarding day.
I took this picture of Mum and my sister Jen, when they were down in the school holidays. Don't get to see her too often, so it was a good opportunity to practice the stuff Allison Tyler-Jones has been teaching in her class on BPS. I like the way it turned out.
Sam is home from hospital and not doing too badly. he is a bit whingy, and when the pain meds wear off he is VERY whingy, but oretty good considering. Lucky he is an easy going little person.
I hope all the Mums have a very Happy Mothers Day.......Enjoy it

4 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for showing your flashpoint album Sue, it looks gorgeous. I'm still waiting for my bits and pieces from g, beginning to think they have gone missing so maybe I'll start my album without them.

g said...

Hi Sue! I love your album so much. You did such a fantastic job. I am always so worried that my classes will be too difficult online...you know, i'm not there to help people when/if they get stuck...but you have proved that my worries are completely unfounded. I am so happy it made the newsletter as well.

that layout of your mum and sis is GORGEOUS! Love the blues! ;o)

g said...

I love your album Sue. You did an amazing job. That layout of your mum and sis is beautiful as well. thanks for liking my classes! sometimes i worry about making them too complicated for online, you know, i can't help people if they get stuck. BUT you have assured me that they (my classes) can be done online PERFECTLY!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Sue, I finally got my add-on kit from g thank you for your offer though. Now I can start this amazing project.
Take care
xxxxSue